|Kenya Presentation Dates - open to the public
- November 29, 2007 — 6:30 pm at the United Church of Pittsford, 123 South Main Street in Pittsford invited by the Girl Scouts
- December 9, 2007 — 11 am at St. John’s Episcopal Church, 11 Episcopal Ave, Honeoye Falls, NY at morning service 10 am
- December 11, 2007 — at the dinner Rotary Meeting in Middleport New York
- January 23, 2008 — at noon at the 12 Corners Presbyterian Church, 1200 S. Winton Road, Brighton invited by the 12 Corners Presbyterian Church Women's Group
- June 24, 2008 — 7:00 pm at the Church of the Assumption, Fairport
May We Give a Presentation On Kenya For Your Group or Organization?
One of the four major goals of Joining Hearts and Hands is to bridge the cultural divide between the United States and Africa. We would like to do a multi-media presentation to your group! We are currently booking dates to speak to community groups, church groups and organizations and clubs (Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, Masons etc.) Having an educational focus, we look forward to visiting schools and individual classrooms. There is no better way to educate our children about Africa than being able to engage in dialogue and see what most of the rest of the world is experiencing through crisp visuals that “keep it real.”
If you would like to schedule an interactive presentation, please call us at 585-377-8298 or e-mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.